- 3 Chicken Tenderloins
- 6 Large Peeled and Deveined Shrimp
- 1 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Chef Gone Mad Smoked Garlic Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Chef Gone Mad Cajun Nola
- 3 Tablespoons Louisiana Hot Sauce
- 4 oz. Ranch Dressing
- 1 Teaspoon Chef Gone Mad Creole SmokeHouse
- Bacon Bits
- 2 Parmesan Cheese
- 3 -4 Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Boiled Eggs
- Green Salad Olives
For Chicken and Shrimp:
Rinse chicken tenders with vinegar and dry thoroughly. Pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil on chicken tenders. Season chicken tenders with Louisiana Hot Sauce, and Chef Gone Mad "Cajun Nola" and "Smoked Garlic Salt". Add chicken tenders to a med-high pre-heated skillet or frying pan. Add a little more Cajun Nola just because. Cooked tenders on both sides for 6-7 minutes each. Once done, removed chicken tenders from the skillet and let rest for 10 minutes before cutting them. Place Shrimp in the same skillet and cook for 3 - 4 minutes on both side.
Place pre-washed lettuce into a mixing bowl. Add Ranch Dressing to lettuce and mix well. Now, season your lettuce with Chef Gone Mad Creole SmokeHouse. Place lettuce into salad bowl of choice. Add bacon bits, parmesan cheese, cherry tomatoes, olives, boil eggs, Shrimp and chicken. Now you're looking at a Chef Gone Mad Grilled Chicken Salad.
Chicken vs Shrimp
- Both chicken breast and shrimp are high in protein.
- Shrimp has more Vitamin A than chicken breast.
- Chicken breast is higher in calories and shrimp.