- 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 8oz. Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon Chef Gone Mad Season My Seasoning with Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon of Minced Garlic
- 2 slices of smoked Gouda cheese
- 1 half of small White or Red Onion
- 1 half of small Green Bell Pepper
- 1 half of small Red Bell Pepper
- Avocado Oil Mayo
- Sub Bread
Step 1: Add olive oil to medium high pre-heated skillet.
Step 2: Sauté mushrooms in skillet.
Step 3: Add in Chef Gone Mad Season My Seasoning with Seasoning.
Step 4: Add in minced garlic and stir well.
Step 5: Place two slices of smoked Gouda Cheese on top of mushrooms.
Step 6: In separate skillet, sauté onions and bell peppers (season with salt)
Step 7: Toast Sub bread
Step 8: Add Avocado Oil Mayo to bread, dress Philly Cheesesteak and enjoy!!
Click here for more recipes by @bonitaAppleCrumb
* Feel free to recreate this recipe. adding your own touch. Also feel free to leave comments, tips, and ask questions below in the comment section. Thank you.