- 4 Snow Crab Clusters
- 5 tablespoons of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoons of chopped parsley ( dry or fresh)
- 2 shots of Grand Marnier
- 2 - 3 sticks of salted butter
- 3 tablespoons of Chef Gone Mad Cajun Nola
Step 1: Use kitchen scissors to cut top half crab claws off.
Step 2: Melt butter in med-high heated skillet.
Step 3: Add in garlic and Grand Marnier
Step 4: Add in parsley and Chef Gone Mad Cajun Nola
Step 5: Add crab claws to skillet with the shell facing down
Step 6: Reduce Heat
Step 7: Tilt skillet and baste crab claws until finished
* Feel free to recreate this recipe. adding your own touch. Also feel free to leave comments, tips, and ask questions below in the comment section. Thank you.