- 4 Snow Crab Clusters
- 5 tablespoons of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoons of chopped parsley ( dry or fresh)
- 2 shots of Grand Marnier
- 2 - 3 sticks of salted butter
- 3 tablespoons of Chef Gone Mad Cajun Nola
Step 1: Use kitchen scissors to cut top half crab claws off.
Step 2: Melt butter in med-high heated skillet.
Step 3: Add in garlic and Grand Marnier
Step 4: Add in parsley and Chef Gone Mad Cajun Nola
Step 5: Add crab claws to skillet with the shell facing down
Step 6: Reduce Heat
Step 7: Tilt skillet and baste crab claws until finished
* Feel free to recreate this recipe. adding your own touch. Also feel free to leave comments, tips, and ask questions below in the comment section. Thank you.
Looks delicious, can’t wait to try this dish.. thank you for sharing
Omg, this looks divine!