- 24 Jumbo Shrimp
- 1 pound Lump Crab Meat
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Chef Gone Mad Smoked Garlic Salt, to taste
- 2tablespoons Chef Gone Mad Cajun Nola
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 3 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 3/4 Cups mayo
Step 1: Preheat oven to 375.
Step 2: Peel, devein and butterfly shrimp leaving tail intact.
Step 4: Transfer mixture to mixing bowl.
Step 5: Add to mixture.
Step 6: Gently fold crab meat into mixture.
Step 7: Form 1in balls with crab mixture and place on top of shrimp.
Step 8: Bake until shrimp are done.
Step 9: Serve over lemon wedges.
* Feel free to recreate this recipe. adding your own touch. Also feel free to leave comments, tips, and ask questions below in the comment section. Thank you.