- 10 Small Chicken Thighs cut into bite sizes
- 5 Tablespoon of Chef Gone Mad Season My Seasoning With Seasoning
- 1 Egg White
- 1/2 cup of Flour
- 1/3 cup Corn Starch
- Vegetable Oil (enough to cover half of the chicken)
Cut chicken thighs into bite size pieces. Season with Chef Gone Mad Season My Seasoning With Seasoning and mix well. Add egg white and mix again. Add cornstarch and flour, mix well. add chicken to medium-high heat skillet with vegetable oil. Once bottom half of the chicken pieces are golden brown, flip chicken. Once done, remove chicken and let dry!
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp of minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Tbsp Orange Zest
- Sesame Seeds (optional)
- 1/3 cup Orange Juice
- 1 Tbsp Ginger
- 6 Tbsp of Honey
- 2 Tbsp of Starch and water mixed together to make the slurry ( use to thicken )
Add orange juice, soy sauce, ginger, and red pepper flakes to a medium low heat skillet and mix well. Add vinegar, and minced garlic. Bring to a boil. Add cornstarch slurry, mix well. Add honey and orange zest, mix well. add chicken to skillet, coat both sides and there you have it! Orange Chicken!
Don't forget to add green onion for garnish...
* Feel free to recreate this recipe. adding your own touch. Also feel free to leave comments, tips, and ask questions below in the comment section. Thank you.