- Lasagna (no-boil) noodles
- Ricotta cheese
- Mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1 lb ground beef
- Bertolli Parmesan & Romano Pasta Sauce
- Complete seasoning
- Chef Gone Mad Cajun Nola Seasoning
- Chef Gone Mad Smoked Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- Chef Gone Mad Chicken & Fish Seasoning
- Onion Powder
- Italian Seasoning
Mix ground beef and Italian sausage together.
Brown in a Pre-heated med-low skillet.
Season with Complete Seasoning, Onion Powder, and Italian Seasoning.
Drain meat and add back to pan.
Add 15 oz jar of Bertolli Parmesan & Romano Pasta Sauce. Stir.
Add Chef Gone Mad Cajun Nola, Smoked Garlic & Herb, and Chicken & Fish Seasoning to sauce mixture.
Let simmer on medium low heat and make cheese mixture. Mix ricotta, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheese together with one large egg.
Heat the oven to 375°. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
First layer is the sauce. After that layer noodles, cheese, meat, and repeat until mixtures have run out.
Top layer cheese. Mozzarella and Parmesan.
Loosely tent aluminum foil to cover the baking dish. Try to avoid touching the cheese. Bake for 45 minutes.
Remove aluminum foil and bake for an additional 15-20 min. Cool for 5 minutes, slice, and serve warm.
Full Recipe Demo available Here!
* Feel free to recreate this recipe. adding your own condiments. Also feel free to leave comments, tips, and ask questions below in the comment section. Thank you.